Monday, May 08, 2006

Hospitals

The following are the remarks of Dr. Entissar Mohammad Ariabi, a pharmacist from Yarmook Hospital who is part of an Iraqi women's delegation touring the United States, organized by CODEPINK and Global Exchange. She spoke on March 18 in West Palm Beach, Fla.
"I came on this speaking trip to the U.S. because when I was home in Baghdad, I watched on TV what President Bush was telling the American people about democracy, freedom, security and the help that the U.S. is giving the Iraqi people, and I couldn't believe the lies. So I decided to take the risk to come to the U.S. and share with you what's really going on. I do not represent any political organization or ethnic group. I come only as a mother of five, a pharmacist and a human being."
Welcome to Liberated Iraq March 20, 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home